How to take Screenshots with Google Chrome
Did you know that Google Chrome has a hidden feature to take quick and easy screenshots of webpages. To find out contiune reading our post below
- Open up the Google Chrome browser then Press Ctrl-Shift-I on Windows or Cmd-Option-I on a Mac.
- Press Ctrl-Shift-P on Windows or Cmd-Shift-P on a Mac.
- Type the word screenshot
- If you want to capture a specific area of the current page, just hit Enter; that’ll select the default option of “Capture area screenshot,” which will then allow you to draw a box around the area you want to save.
- If you want to capture the entire page, as if you were scrolling from the very top to the very bottom, hit the down arrow once and select “Capture full size screenshot.”
- If you want to capture a screenshot only of the current visible area, hit the up arrow once; that’ll take you to the “Capture screenshot” option